Tuesday, June 18, 2013

3 months 1 week!!

This week will mark the 100th day since I was standing near the pier watching him leave. It was a very rough and emotional day. I've had moments where I can't hold the tears. Most days I'm fine but there are still those days I just want to curl up and be left alone. It's hard to believe it's been almost 100 days; sometimes it feels like it's gone by so fast, other times it feels as if it is going by so slow. I wouldn't change anything we have gone through during this deployment. It has only made us stronger. I can't wait until your home again.

It's final week of classes this week! All papers are turned in. I just have a two part final to complete. I have planned a weekend visit to meet my in-laws and sister-in-law :). I am physically drained right now. This weekend will be catch up on sleep. Next weekend will be visit the husbands family :)!!