Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My poor baby!

Hey! Well yesterday my cat had a procedure to remove a tumor! The surgeon says it's something he's never seen! He's been doing it for years and he has never seen anything like her. Well, they couldn't remove it all, but they removed enough to be biopsy. I picked her up today. And I got her in the car. She moved enough for me to see all her incision sites and well I wanted to break down and cry! After getting the bathroom situated for her she wouldn't stop jumping and it looked as if there was blood on my toilet. So back to the vet I went. After he cleaned it up and explained that the things sticking out was a draining tube it looked a bit better! She goes back Tuesday to have that tube removed! 
Her neck
The major tumor spot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment