Wednesday, June 12, 2013

3 months!!

I've missed a few weeks somewhere! So since the last time I blogged, I was fighting bronchitis. I have gotten a new tattoo. Facetimed with mac, finishing up the quarter of class, working, and planning a visit to see mac's family :).  I have also tried making a cake in a jar!!!! Really excited about that!!! As I'm an admin of a Facebook page called A Sailor's Delight. Be sure to check it out:
A Sailor's Delight

Below are photos from over the weeks I have missed.....


Facetime


Cake in a Jar!!!

Feeling better finally!


My cat has finally came downstairs and just laid around. I have had her for 8 years and moved 3 times with her. Never came out of the bedroom of downstairs. Now you could never tell! I'm really excited about that!! 

My tattoo!! Love with a hint of domestic violence/sexual assault ribbon!
Never can speak strong enough for it!