Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bipolar Homecoming emotions

Homecoming seems to be a little confusing. I thought I'd get extreme happy feelings and emails telling me how excited he is to come home. I am suppose to be excited he is coming home. Having butterflies and anxious. Don't get me wrong I'm anxious but I'm so confused. I can't stop crying now. It's like really. I have seen him post about how he can't wait to be home and see the dogs go nuts (pretty much).

I also seem to be getting upset of stupid little things. Like how all the emails lately are about sleep,  or how I don't remember seeing an "I love you" for a few days.  I mean don't get me wrong I know he loves me. But when I go out of my way to make a post or something sweet and all I get is an ok, it stings.

I'm feel the same way I did right before he left. It's horrible. I'm ready for him to be home, but the emotions are everywhere and I can't deal with that. Well maybe they will be better tomorrow. We'll see.

More posts to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment