Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Preparing

As we get closer to homecoming, I have found myself a wreck. Not like crying or anything just overwhelmed. I am so excited I don't even know where to begin. So I decided I will start writing and see where that takes me. Though I feel like I'm missing things :/. I just don't know what. I have also put a "box" together for his birthday, our anniversary, and homecoming for him! :)

Homecoming To-Do


List Clean House (it's getting there)

Get Hair Done  

Find a cute outfit - yes I put this in there. 
Get dogs groomed (scheduled)
Figure out who on mac's side is coming
Mac's car cleaned
Get a markers
Get alcohol
Get Brother the night before (planned)
few other things -since he is now reading these :p


My hair, it looks different in person.
I'm starting to miss my long hair.
Do you think there should be anything else added to this list?



















  Daisypath Vacation tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment