Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Attitude is Everything

Our attitude towards life determines life's attitude towards us


It's true. Our attitude towards life really does determine life's attitude towards us! When you wake up in the morning, you have an attitude towards how your day may be. Well, if you wake up feeling horrible but you look at it in a positive way life will seem a bit happier. Things aren't easy but doesn't mean to ruin life by moping. Make the best of what you have.

Prime example, I have multiple health issues some that have absolutely no answers of how to make it better. Some that really are just dragging with failed attempts to reverse it. I could be horrible, I could mope around and just hate everything. That would be my attitude towards life. However, I can't tell you life's attitude towards me with that view, because I don't have the view. I look past the pain and frustration I may have. I put a smile on my face no matter what I am going through and keep going. Life's attitude towards me has changed from when I was a kid and hated everything. It's much more simple and enjoyable this way. 

Another example, deployments. If your significant other recently deployed or is soon to deploy don't pull yourself down. Pull yourself up! If all you are doing is talking about the negative about deployment then that is all you will get. Life will become depressing. Pull yourself up or ask someone to help pull you up. It makes life more enjoyable and helps the time while you wait for your loved one to return. 

Optimistism can take you a long way. Don't be that one bad apple that can bring a crowd down. Be that one person people can enjoy being around.

One another note: 
A very powerful video I would love for you to watch! The power of giving and caring!



This Three Minute Commercial Puts Full Length Hollywood Films To Shame

No comments:

Post a Comment