Sunday, September 22, 2013

bittersweet

Yesterday, (Saturday September 21st) Mac gave me the ok to open my presents today. I did and boy, did it hit my emotions.
"You and Me" - Everyday, building on our love.
"Together"- for those who have found their true partners in love and life.
"Anniversary" - love ever endures.
"Promise" - Hold dear the promise of love.

Once I opened it and read what each one meant, he called. It was international calling, of course, but I'm so thankful he called. As soon as he started talking, asking how was I, I began to cry. It had been so long since I heard his voice. It was great happiness to hear his voice. The gifts were extremely thoughtful and full of emotions. But I love them to death. It means a lot to me!  I know he wishes he could be here. Since he wasn't here I spent the weekend with my best friend Ashley! I love her to death. We went in saw insidious 2, shopping a bit, and dinner. We have had great laughs it is great to see her again. Tomorrow I will begin to pack and head home! It's been a very nice weekend! & I wouldn't change it for the world. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment