Sunday, September 22, 2013

Birthday? What Birthday?

Today, felt like another day to me. It just didn't feel right. Everyone is saying happy birthday and stuff but I'm sitting here thinking to myself, this isn't a birthday it's just another day. Without Mac here I don't really care for anything. I just want to keep going. This weekend with my best friend, Ashley was awesome. It was the first time in a long time I have felt great! But as for my birthday, I wish it wasn't such a big deal with my family.


Let me try and rephrase that. I love my family and I love how they want to celebrate. But as the night comes to an end it's getting hard to not miss him. I have opened his presents to me as in the earlier blog. When I got home and unpacked I just lost it. I miss him. I can not wait until he is home! It's been 195 days we have been separated by seas!


Daisypath Vacation tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment