Wednesday, September 25, 2013

MIA

I want to apologize for being MIA. I'm back to Monday - Friday until about 3. Starting time varies between, right now, 6:15 - 7:30. Of course, I still have my dogs at home so they need my attention when I do get home.  Then I have so much to do before mac comes home. I'd list it but I'm sure he is reading.

Yesterday I went to dinner at my brother in laws house. That was really nice actually. He got me a small card and it wished me happy birthday. I met his girlfriend who is really sweet as well. Friday we may be off to howl-o-screem (I'm not too sure about that plan just yet, we shall see how it goes).

Well, my pathology results came in, no suprise it was appendicitis. Thankfully it wasn't anything crazy. Well it's nap time here with the kids, so I should probably try and rest.


 I will be back writing again soon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment