Saturday, September 14, 2013

Healing

Well, today is day number Three of healing.

I'm still little bloated and what not. It still kind of hurts to move but I'm up a lot more than I have been the past few days. I went back to the doctors yesterday because I haven't fully recovered. He gave me this nasty medicine Magnesium Citrate, it's suppose to help my stomach. I couldn't even make it through half the bottle without getting sick :/. It taste unbearable. My stomach is extended, I can't even get pants on :/. I've tried. The staff during the surgery was amazing. The surgeon is nice! He talks so softly and make sure he fully listens to you. :)

Now I cross my fingers & hope that I heal very soon! :) Hopefully I will be moving again before next weekend! My birthday is coming and I really want to visit my best friend!!!!!


The drink!








my stomach, I don't know if you can tell, but it is extended.
It is being stretched and I can feel it, kind of painful.
If it doesn't feel right by tomorrow, I think my mom is taking me
back in. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment