Thursday, August 15, 2013

A feeling to shake.

"The soul, fortunately, has an interpreter - often an unconscious but still a faithful interpreter - in the eye." 













The quote above fits perfectly. I am great at hiding everything. No one truly knows what is going on unless I tell them. I can put a smile on and make everyone believe I'm just fine. If you truly look into the eyes of someone they can tell you just about anything you wish to know. However, I'm removing the mask and telling everyone what is on my mind right now.

Today, after work I wanted to shake this feeling. I decided to put some makeup on and put a smile on along with a nice shirt. Well, it worked for a little bit. Until class came once again. Well, staying positive takes a lot of work. I know there are people out there that have it worse than me. But I keep asking why is this happening. I have to much going on. 

I'm sure if my class grade would come up it would be less stressful. I have no choice but to stress. Right now I have a 63 in the class. Without this class I don't pass. It's week 7 next week is week 8. That means I have less than 2 or 3 weeks to pull the grade up. I'm hurting.

My eye sight is bothering me more and more. There are solid blacked out figures kind of like a shadow of a figure you may look at except this one is more in the way. Floaters aren't going away. I wish they could tell me what is going on. Oh, not to mention Mac's tire pressure warning light came on today. So his car has an appointment to be dropped off. Checking if any holes or not. NO FEE unless there is a need to be repaired.

On a brighter note, it's half way through August! That means it's getting closer to him being home. I'm excited but I have so many questions. How are things going to be? It would be 8 months a lot can change: what if he doesn't like the changes? And possibly a few other questions.I know things will be fine. I worry a lot. It's probably that time to start reading a the book "Life After Deployment". I'm sure it can answer a lot of my questions. If it does I will share it then! 

I can't wait until he comes home. I love you, Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment