Sunday, August 18, 2013

Eventful Weekend :)

This weekend has been mostly the same as the others except it feels more eventful, more cheerful. I'll start with Friday. I went to work, came home napped, dropped mac's car off at the dealership, got a ride back home grabbed my car and went to walmart. Then came home again put the items away, took the dogs to get their nails trimmed. After that I went home, once again, completely my discussion thread, receive a phone call mac's car was ready and got a ride back to it. Then I relaxed a bit. Later that night I got another tattoo :). When it was done went to my mom's.

Saturday! Well, I tried working on my homework. I don't think that went very well. I went with my mom on some of her errand runs. Then talked her into going to The Banque with me for a birthday party. It was very nice! She enjoyed herself as did I :).

Today well, two papers have gotten turned in. Now just relaxing a bit before I decide my next move. I know tomorrow I pick up my father-in-law's birthday present, yeah it's a little late. But it was specially made so I had to wait.

My MOM & I <3. She is my best friend, role model, and
extremely supportive.

Tattoo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment