Thursday, August 22, 2013

it's almost done.

Hello Week 8, after tonight of course. My bachelors is just about done!! I can't wait for it to be over. That means I'm even more closer to seeing mac again! As of today, it has been 164 days since our "see you laters". We are creeping up on 3 months since we last saw each other's face. Pushing through. Every person has one thing worth fighting for. Mine is him. All these days I have fought in order to overcome this deployment with be worth every moment once I can hug him again.


Today, I had a friend message me and ask:
What would you do if someone set up an surprise early homecoming for Mac and I?

Honestly, the only answer I could give is cry, I would be amazed and extremely happy he is home. Maybe a little mad because the house is a wreck lol.

What would you do if a friend set an early homecoming surprise for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment