Friday, August 9, 2013

When Odds Go Against You

"When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."

This week has been stressful. It was the first week I have been back to class since the paper was due. That  was about a few days over a week. I just learned my professor never graded my paper because I turned it into the wrong spot. Which means, guess what? Yep, I will be penalized for it. I even turned in screen shots with my paper to prove I turned it in. I was not sure where to turn it in to because it had two spots where I could turn my paper in at.

This shows where there is two spots to turn the assignment

This shows where I turned it in & the date I turned it in.

So now this was due the 31st of July. Since my professor says that I turned it in "late" according to policy I will be deducted 50% of my grade on that paper. :/ 

" For the grading of assignments without documentation, the course instructor will use the 
following guidelines: 
a) Assignments submitted within 7 days after the submission deadline will receive up to a 20% deduction; 
b) Assignments submitted between 8 and 14 days after the submission date will receive up to a 50% deduction; 
c) Assignments submitted beyond 14 days from the due date are not acceptable and no credit will be provided for assignment completion;
d) Discussion boards by definition are not assignments that are easily made up and thus, late participation is not accepted."

This is really becoming hard for me. Which brings me to the quote. Things are hard, I'm in one of the worse spots I have been in, in a while. I'm holding on, hoping it turns around soon. It's taking every once of strength not to say forget it, and quit. Here goes nothing, fighting until I can't anymore............
Even when things get rough please don't give up! Everyone has something to fight for, a reason to keep going. Find your light and fight for all those reasons. I stay strong and push forward fighting until I can't anymore so I can feel proud of myself. Also, in a way for Mac. He is the reason I get up everyday.

What pushes you to get up? & through the day?


No comments:

Post a Comment