Friday, August 16, 2013

Oh, friday!


It's Friday! & boy, has it been a busy one for me. I got up this morning and went to work. Then came home took a minor nap. I felt a bit better after that. Dropped Mac's car off at the dealership. The came home and took the pups to get their nails cut and a bump on Roxy's head looked at (I love their vet, she did it real quick no charge). She isn't worried about that! Just have to keep an eye on it make sure it doesn't get bigger, she thinks it may just be scare tissue. Thank god. Well, I also made it to walmart :). Even did one of my discussion threads before the dealership called. Productive day, I think so. 

I'm so thankful for Mac's warranty. It replaced the tire for free thanks to road hazard that relieved so much of my stress :). That would have been near 300 dollars. Now, I will clean a bit and shower. I have an appointment later to attend.


Remember, everything happens for a reason. We aren't given anything we can't handle. It may seem like we can't handle it at first, but we are always stronger than we believe! 

IT'S FRIDAY! ENJOY!! 
I will probably be off this weekend, I will be at my mom's for the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment