Friday, August 23, 2013

Nature clears the Soul.

"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."


When I was younger I walked hours at a time. In high school, I would walk from the time I got home to the time it was to go in and get ready for bed. It made things great. It allowed me to clear my head. I never knew why I did it. But now it makes sense  when I felt uneasy I would go outside, and just walk. It gave me a new appreciation for nature. It helped me through whatever feeling I had.

Now it is time that I get back on that track and walk until this feeling, I can't shake, is shaken. I wish it was not raining right now. I would be walking the beach sitting in the sand. Listening to the waves and smelling the salt in the air. It makes everything disappear. It makes me feel like nothing can bother me. I'm free. 

With that being said.....


The beach will be my next stop soon. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment