Monday, August 19, 2013

Asking for Help

To whomever is following me,

I want you to know it's ok to ask for help. To let your emotions go every now and then. Asking for help or showing your emotions does not mean you are weak. Sometimes we all need a shoulder to lean on, someone to help us when we feel like we can not get back up. This life we live is not always easy through deployments, underways, duty, PCSing, etc. But who says we have to do it alone.

Remember this, being you is the best way to go. Not one person can be 100 percent strong.
Or even 100 percent weak, everyone has a time where they just have to break or strengthen. 


I write this blog for myself and the fact it makes me feel better. Today though, this post I'd like to see if it helps or supports you in any way? I am asking if you have anything in particular you would like to know? What you like about this? Any comments in general?

No comments:

Post a Comment