Wednesday, July 24, 2013

4 months 2 weeks!

It's been 135 days since mac left! I have finally got a picture of him working! I feel in love with him all over again. He has sent me pictures of him or I have begged for pictures. But that isn't the same. It's great to see his face. I am so excited it's hard to show how truly excited I am. We are over the hump here. I have a list of items I have to do before homecoming. I'm so ready for him to come home!

Next week is midterm week for me! I'm not sure I'm ready for that just yet. But it is coming whether I'm ready for it or not. It's hard to believe July is almost over. Then August will be here! My mom's birthday is in August! September is not only my birthday but I finish my bachelors! October, I haven't found something yet. November is mac's birthday!!!!!!!!! I can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment