Tuesday, July 23, 2013

"Got your six"



I got your six pin. Mac's grandmother sent it to me. & I love it!! It is a very powerful gift. The emotions behind it are strong. In case you can't read the card it says:
"In the military, "Got your six" means, "I've got your back."

The got your 6 campaign works to bring military veterans and civilians together. Now, Macy's is teaming up with got your 6 to help ensure that veterans use their valuable training to become leaders in our communities at home.

The purchase of this "6" pin helps got your 6 and its nonprofit partners to empower returning veterans and military families.

Show returning veterans that you've got their six by wearing your support and by welcoming veterans home as leaders."

I will support the "Got Your 6" campaign. A veteran shouldn't have to struggle more than they already have! Lets help them as they protected us!!! I want to say thank you to his grandmother for giving me this. The fact she thought about it and gave it to me means a lot!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment