Monday, July 29, 2013

Just my luck.

Well, everything is, well was, going good. Now I'm a bit upset. I was gone all weekend. Last night my neck hurt really bad. I couldn't sleep. Then I get a text around midnight telling me not to come to work that she had gotten off early. Ok, cool I can sleep in. Well, up at 6:30 :/. So ok, got up ate, did a few other things. until now. I just found water damage marks. UGH! got to be kidding me. I have been gone all weekend now. But these are mighty big So something happened and I didn't see it until now. But the only thing that made me look was the noise I heard when the neighbor showered. So I followed the weird noise. & boom! there is the stain. I really don't think it was my bathroom. We have never had a problem except for when the maintenance people messed with the neighbors sink and pulled our, that got stuff all over our sink! We have however had a few issues with the toilet down stairs. Lord help me please, So now I wait for maintenance.........
automatically touched up so you can see the mark!

well, maintenance isn't going to do anything because it is hard. so I have to keep an eye on it and hope it doesn't get worse kind of thing. Really starting to hate this! ugh.......

No comments:

Post a Comment