Saturday, July 13, 2013

all over again....

It has been 124 days since I watched my husband walked down that pier. It was a very hard day. I felt so many feelings at once, I couldn't even begin to explain it. Today was the first day I have been that close to the piers since. After seeing the same class ships all those feelings flashed back. I was able to hold the tears back this time. I don't think I was upset because of the memory flashback but proud because I have made it this far! WE HAVE! I wouldn't have made it this far if it wasn't for a wonderful man supporting me from seas and miles apart; knowing I'm not alone, and that there are multiple people going through the same thing. I can't wait until it's over. The day I stand at the pier welcoming him home! I miss you mac!


 Strong enough to get this far strong enough to keep going! <3


Another day down! another day closer!